Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Beyonce stuns fans by suddenly dropping new album on iTunes



Queen B decided to go against the grain and just drop her fifth studio album exclusively on iTunes without anyone having the slightest idea that it was coming.The self-titled album features a whopping 31 tracks, 14 of which are new songs, including collaborations with big name artists like hubby Jay Z, gal-pals Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Drake, Frank Ocean, Pharrell Williams, Justin Timberlake and her baby girl Blue Ivy etc.

Bey posted a video on Instagram with snippets of what we can assume are pieces of the videos, and also released a video on Facebook.

"I see music as more than just what I hear," she says in the clip. "When I'm connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies and they're all connected to the music. And I think that's one of the reasons why I wanted to do a visual album."
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Selena Gomes

Selena Gomes
Bilboard Award 2013

Search This Blog

Translate