Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Michelle Obama's Biggest Fashion Regret? Wearing Shorts




On Tuesday, Obama was a guest on BET's "106 & Park" and an audience member asked her about her biggest fashion regret. "I am kind of always happy with what I'm wearing, I think," she said. "Sometimes I forget I'm the first lady and I'm running around in shorts. I know the first time we went on a family vacation, I had shorts on getting off of Air Force One and that created a huge stink because people were like, 'She's wearing shorts getting off of Air Force One!' And I thought, 'What? We're on vacation!' It was hot!" She added, "So I've avoided shorts getting off of Air Force One."

Michelle Obama has become known for her fantastic, unique sense of style. Whether it's an affordable dress from Target or a stunning Jason Wu gown, the first lady's sartorial choices are typically lovely and well-suited for her body type and personality. That said, there is one item she wishes she'd never worn in public: shorts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Selena Gomes

Selena Gomes
Bilboard Award 2013

Search This Blog

Translate