Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Selena Gomez: 'I'm definitely single and enjoying being that'

selena-gomez-single-loving.jpg
Image: Zap2it

It's a big couple of weeks for pop star Selena Gomez. She just turned 21 and released her first solo studio album, "Stars Dance," which she tells the AP is all about growing up.

"The whole record is me being a woman and wanting to explore that and being comfortable in my skin and my body, and exuding confidence," says Gomez. "People speculate or think what they want to think, but it's been really fun for me to kind of explore what I want to explore."

"The last records ... were very processed and a little bit rushed in a way, so the fact that I had so much time to share my life story and just where I am was really fun for me," she adds.

Talk turns to her on-again, off-again relationship with fellow pop star Justin Bieber. Selena says, "I've known him for a really long time and we enjoy each other's company every now and then. But I'm definitely single and enjoying being that."

That's good of her though, is her own choice to make.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Selena Gomes

Selena Gomes
Bilboard Award 2013

Search This Blog

Translate