Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Genevieve sparkles in Gold on cover Magazine

The star actress is indeed accomplished. With a Magazine to her name, countless movies, endorsement deals, music career, and a fashion line, Genevieve Nnaji is living life like it’s golden!

The Nollywood star covers the April 2013 issue of Genevieve Magazine in a dazzling gold dress.

The movie star speaks exclusively to the magazine about her life, career and why she doesn’t disclose much of her private life and had this quip which has been tantalizingly released to tease us before the full edition of the Magazine is out;

“If there’s anything that I aim, it is that I keep my private life private. No comments on that I am dating, I keep it private.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Selena Gomes

Selena Gomes
Bilboard Award 2013

Search This Blog

Translate